Monday 11 July 2011

Monday July 11th

I want to thank my parents for bringing back a few extra gifts from Brazil with them last week. Since they returned I have felt an itchy throat and nose and over the weekend suffered a problem with my sinuses. 

Today I was not going to say too much about the case, not because the other side are sending threatening letters to my solicitor and asking for a psychiatrist to report on my blog entries.......

What I will say though is that LC2 is definitely up for TWAT OF THE WEEK award this week and if what I have been told is true then I cannot wait to divulge the information to the ombudsman very soon! Who knows maybe the NOTW will not be the only thing we get rid of this year! I am pretty sure that perjury is still a criminal offence! Making up false reports and telling my ex that my eldest cannot have what she wants! I thought that is exactly what the fucking court was there for!


No comments:

Post a Comment