Tuesday 12 July 2011

Tuesday July 12th

The recent News Of The World hacking scandal is taking more twists and turns than a rollercoaster ride at Alton Towers! Now it seems that even Devon & Cornwall police are involved and that one of their own officers has passed on information to private investigators and journalists! Which kind of begs the question....Who the fuck can you trust?

To be honest I am waiting to hear from those investigating the hacking myself! Given the working practice of LC2 nothing would surprise me if my details had not been passed on by her and her corrupt colleagues! Especially now she has been given some very upsetting news as far as she will be concerned but some very welcome and happy news as far as my children, my ex and myself are concerned. I wonder how this will be reported!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment