Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wednesday April 6th

How many more times are we going to read reports like this and those last week before we say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION" 

http://www.justice.gov.uk/news/press-release310311a.htm?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d9ca8d26973dfe3%2C0

Parents know the system does not work, the judges know the system does not work, the solicitors know the system does not work and the other agencies just bury their heads in the sand and see how much they can make out of the system but they fucking know the system does not work it just lines their pockets! How hard is it to hold up your hands and say the system is broke and needs fixing?????


Then again seeing how disgraceful some judges are in their findings it really is not too difficult to work out where some of the trouble lies........http://www.chris-uk.org/judge-fox-is-a-disgrace/33412


Meanwhile in the rest of the news, Portugal now admit to being in the same position as Greece and Ireland and are now asking for a financial bail out from Europe.


Gaddafi has written a letter asking the U.S. president to stop bombing his country! Actually I worry about the situation in Libya as if it gets any worse and Gaddafi does have to step down and go into exile I have a feeling crapcass could have a vacancy for him!


In sport tonight Chelsea lost 0-1 at home to Manchester United in the Champions League Quarter Final 1st leg. To be fair I would not have cheered Manchester United on anyway but I could not help feeling that the referee was out of his depth certainly towards the end of the match. There was a clear penalty missed not only by the referee but the extra official who must have certainly seen very clearly what happened. Oh well, we have a chant in football aimed at referees when they get things wrong....I wonder how it will be received in May in court when I chant to the judge "You don't know what you're doing! You don't know what you're doing!"

Speaking of the court case, I sent my solicitor an email today as it has been quite a few weeks since I last sent one and still not had a reply! Wakey wakey! I outlined my concerns regarding the fact my mum has been approached by my ex-wife a few times now in a shop and told that the ex was going to her solicitor to "Get things sorted as it has gone on too long and the children are the ones who are really suffering!"


As I write this I am waiting for the Midweek lottery result! I know exactly where my ticket is tonight! I say this because it is confirmed that a winner of the UK Millionaire draw from a Euromillions lottery draw back in January comes from Plymouth but that they may not know that they have won! I have been turning everything upside down looking for old tickets and even looking through my paper shredder but as yet I have not found any of the old tickets!






No comments:

Post a Comment