Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tuesday April 12th

I keep getting anonymous comments, some are good and supportive and others quite rude and at times just out to stir trouble. I shall not post anything by anyone sending anonymous comments in the future. If you have something to say to me make sure you say it out in the open or keep your opinions to yourself. In answer to the last anonymous comment which seemed to imply that I spend a lot of money on gambling I give you an open reply. 

I do not drink alcohol and I do not smoke, in fact I have never smoked in my life. I do not go out much in the evenings, and when I do it is not to pubs or clubs etc. I have money taken out of my account for child maintenance which as a father I have no objections to although it would be nice to see the children and know what the money is being spent on, as I am aware that Christmas presents from two years ago had labels removed from me and magically had my ex's name put on them! I spend the money that I get on food and clothes and my ex has left me with an outstanding debt or two which I pay off each month as she is always moving around and those who are looking for money from her don't know how to trace her. as a matter of fact she gave my parents address for one debt and they had bailiffs around a few times threatening to take their property to clear my ex-wife's debt! In fact my ex still owes my mother and me money from three years ago! Something she has admitted to in court papers and said she has no intention of paying back, despite getting the money fraudulently! 

I buy a lottery ticket each Wednesday, and Saturday and I also get a Euromillions ticket on a Friday. Last Saturday was a one off event that takes places once a year and sometimes I put a few pound on a horse and sometimes I do not. This year I decided to put £10 on a horse which I was quite confident would win (and rightly so as it turns out!) That being said, I do not have to justify what I spend my money on to anyone, least of all an anonymous person, so in answer to your comment. MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!

Just for the record! The winnings on Ballabriggs bought me a nice new camera! Not that it is any of your business either! A Nikon Coolpix L110 though if you must know! Will post some lovely new photos just for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment