Sunday 24 April 2011

Sunday April 24th


And a very Happy Easter to you all! So what has been happening for the past week that I have been out of contact with the world? Well Arsenal's hopes of winning the Premiership title have all but evaporated following two rather poor results. First the 3-3 draw against fellow Londoners Spurs and then the disastrous 2-1 loss away to Bolton. As far as Plymouth Argyle go they had a good result against Dagenham and Redbridge which took them off the bottom of the division and we look forward to a great game on Easter Monday at home to MK Dons.

My eldest daughter's Godmother was in West Hoe Park a few days ago and amazingly she saw my two daughters and their half brother and my ex-wife. The ex went over to her and said....

"I feel so sorry for the children and their nanna as they are suffering through all this and it is NONE of their faults! I feel so upset that the solicitors have made such a big mess of the whole saga!

Again from her own mouth she (using terms associated with Easter) has crucified her own legal team! I just wish she would actually take the bull by the horns and tell them exactly what she wanted for the children. After all I was under the impression that the solicitor worked for you and not the other way around! Or is it that yet again, the lies spew from her mouth like the famous scene from the Exorcist!

So you really want to end this "saga" then put your money where your mouth is and put the needs and wants of the children in front of your sorry bunch of scumbag solicitors and that evil twat at crapcass! you know where I am if you really mean what you keep telling everyone outside of the corrupt court system!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment