Tuesday 23 August 2011

Tuesday August 23rd

MANFLU is a very serious condition I can tell you! Just when you think that all you have is a nasty cold and then when you think it is getting better..........................it hits you big time! So here I am drinking the same kind of vitamin water that kept me going through my hunger strike last year and dosing up on the closest thing to MANFLU medication as I can get. I tend not to take any kind of medication unless as a last resort now and usually fight my way through this kind of thing but since Sunday this has definitely grabbed hold of me. 

Obviously I am not American but.....the Mayor of New York, (pictured above) has decided not to make a place available for any of the police, fire department, or other emergency services (that risked their own lives to save others 10 years ago on 9/11) at the 10 anniversary remembrances! Apparently there is no room for them! Personally I think the guy needs a serious kick up the arse and his place should be given up to make way for all those who put their own lives at risk to help those injured during that horrific event! And it is for that reason I have to awarded this guy TWAT OF THE WEEK AWARD! 



No comments:

Post a Comment