Saturday 20 August 2011

Friday August 19th

Instead of carrying on about the riots and who is or is not to blame or how fair or unfair the legal system is in regards to dealing with those rioters who have been speedily put through the court process already, I have spent my time this week with my girls and that is how it should be. There are people within the system who are trying their hardest to sabotage my family again but they have failed to understand that both my ex wife and I are doing what our children want and consequently what we both want. We are all very happy with how we are doing things and for those of you are really want to throw your legal spanners into the works I have a very special message for you. 

FUCK OFF!

We don't need your meddling and we don't need your falsified reports and stories! Our children are very happy with how we are handling this and if you had done your fucking jobs properly in the first place we would not be here now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment