Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday August 21st





Happy birthday to my eldest daughter! TEN TODAY. To coincide with all the Justin Bieber things she was given for her birthday, I posted a mocked up photo of her and her idol as my Facebook profile photo for today and also a song of his on my wall! However, it was not the Justin Bieber song that provoked any reaction, it was in fact our Daddy-daughter song that we have made our very own and play every birthday! Bob Carlisle's Butterfly Kisses. She went to Sunday School as she loves to do when she is with me although it is something I do not either encourage or discourage. When she came back she came over to me and put her arms around my neck sat on my lap and as I clicked the song she cuddled right into me and started singing! 

Over the past few weeks we have all had a great time being able to do things without meddling twats getting the way or trying to upset everyone and everything! Actually this time last year we were given a false sense of security! Just days after we had "A really happy great time together as it should be!" We were thrown into turmoil by LC2's shit report which over exaggerated an event at my parent's home! That twat will never learn until they close that fucking agency down and put her into a job she is more suited for. Oh wait. The News Of The World has closed down now! I wonder if retirement or just plain old redundancy and being thrown on the scrapheap of life would be possible! Anyway enough of that crap! We already know that those involved in the case are eager to drag it out longer and cause more pain and anger for all concerned and as have they have all shown lately they don't actually give a stuff about what the children want!! TOUGH SHIT! Go play the bullies in another playground!

I could be sounding off because of what happened last year, then again it could be because this heavy cold I have had brewing for a couple of days has seemed to turned into full blown MANFLU! Great timing! 

Despite having proper contact with the girls again nothing is in writing yet or indeed for that matter official either! Funny how if I was to name LC2 in this blog or anyone associated with the case I would be hauled up in court within days and yet when my ex and I inform our solicitor's "No date" can be found to rush the case through! It is as if the FAMILY LAW system does not actually give a shit about children and families! Oh hang on, we knew that already didn't we??? 

My ex and I are talking of making a pact if either of our solicitors try to advise us against our current plan and wishes! More of that to follow should we need to make it public. 







No comments:

Post a Comment