Wednesday 5 October 2011

Wednesday October 5th






Yes I know I have been quiet lately! Would have thought that certain people would be grateful that they are not being slated daily on here!The simple fact is that - as I have stated previously - I have been spending more time with the two girls and have not has the time to post daily updates of what has been happening. 

Yesterday was the most satisfactory day in the past three years. The fact that both my ex and I had actually made agreements outside of court made it even easier. However, we had been in this position over a year ago and look what happened when crapcass made their threats and told lies to various people which turned the hearing into a farce and ultimately led to my 79 day hunger strike. 

So if you remember, for the past three years I have stood firm and let it be known that Shared Residence would be the only outcome I would accept. Yesterday the judge gave us that Shared Residence Order. How after three years of arguing and tit for tat (and at times completely unfounded allegations) and don't forget the fabricated crapcass reports, did we reach this agreement? SIMPLE!

WE TOOK CRAPCASS OUT OF THE LOOP! 

Actually having the judge "CONGRATULATE" both of us for doing what we did gave me a huge sense of gratification. Out of the corner of my eye I could see LC of crapcass look like she had been hit across the face with a wet rotting kipper. AND IT FELT GOOD! I am sure that subconsciously I may have even sat there a few seats away and propped my head up using two fingers on the side of my face. I do remember having a itch on the side of my face that needed scratching!

My ex sat to my right a few seats away and for the first time in three years of attending these hearings we were actually smiling at each other instead of either blatantly ignoring the fact we were in the same room or smirking sarcastically. 

It was nice both before and after the hearing to talk to both solicitors and feel at ease. It was very noticeable that neither the twat from crapcass nor her solicitor made any attempt to converse with either of us! We laughed afterwards when we went to the car park and saw them both standing looking at us and fearing not to go to their cars in case we said or did something! Awwwwwww you do have to feel sorry for some people don't you? No fucking way! 

I have taken a number of orders for the crapcass t-shirts and even been told I am not charging enough! When I can get a t-shirt for about £1.50 and the transfers for another £2-3 I don't think I could dare charge anything over £10 per shirt which includes p&p! Cheap I reckon. AND the satisfaction of doing a public service is far more gratifying than being paid for it! Has given me an idea though. Maybe set up a business in the future and mass produce t-shirts and other stationery and gift items in the crapcass range! I particularly like the crapcass boxers or y-fronts idea. Would be even better for sufferers of diarrhoea, they could actually shit on crapcass for a change instead of having done to them! 

Then we have crapcass toilet rolls and umbrellas, baseball caps, note-paper etc etc etc..... oh the possibilities are endless! 

Seriously, people take it from me as I have journeyed to hell and back for almost three years. If you want what is best for your children then do what is best for your children!

When you think your relationship is breaking up do not use the children as bargaining tools. Do not use them as weapons! Do not use them as a way of tit for tat accusations and arguing! Do not use them as a way of getting back at your partner for something they did wrong to you! 

The world lacks clear law when it comes to Family Law. It also lacks a moral code! Some people who work in the system do do a fantastic job there is no doubt about it BUT there are others (like LC of crapcass) who would be better off working in a public convenience clearing up shit after other people rather than them shitting on others. 

My personal battle for justice is over! Then gain it was NEVER about me or my ex wife (and I do have to admit I slated her enough when I felt let down by this system, even though I knew she was being persuaded by outside influences!) Right from the very start it was about my children! My stance on that never changed because it was not just about me and what I wanted or needed it was always about them! 

Will I stop this blog now.....................? If crapcass sacks that twat or I get a public apology maybe! If crapcass is closed down forever and it's staff redeployed to bin collectors or toilet attendants possibly! If the law changes to reflect it is now the 21st Century and FATHERS are given equality and the right to have an active role in their children's lives then YES! So guess I will be carrying on for a while yet then! Maybe not about me anymore or my dispute with the Family Law system but I will highlight any others who have to endure the kind corruption and lies I have witnessed first hand! 

So with that said......And I know this please a couple of people I have spoken to recently TWAT OF THE WEEK AWARD lives on! The news style reporting of local, national and international events will still remain. The fight for a level playing field for fathers will continue. 

If you have experienced or are experiencing the effects of the unfair Family Law System please do get in touch. I would highlight and support your story via this blog. This invite goes out to BOTH PARENTS! I will not publish your names or any identifying photos but I will most definitely tell the world about the scumbags you are dealing with who are supposed to put the children first but instead put their careers and reputations before everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment