Friday 14 October 2011

Friday October 14th

It is finally all official and today I received the order that awards Shared Residence. Good things come to those who wait. And believe me I have waited long enough for this good thing to come. Despite the interference of the twat from crapcass trying to wreck all the good that was being done last year with her false accusations and elaborate story telling. Just shows that in the end common sense does prevail. However, I still want to see that evil good for nothing twat out of a job. 

I was wondering if I named her here and she took me to court for defamation or whatever then all the reports would have to come out and finally the court system would realise that there is a scumbag inside it's system. Worth thinking about. Facts are facts and she committed perjury and openly lied and deceived people in and out of the court and on the fringes of this case throughout the time she was asked to work on it. 

You know who you are, I know who you are and pretty soon EVERYONE will know who you are. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR PROFESSION! YOU ARE A LIAR! 

There that is that off my chest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment