Sunday 9 October 2011

Sunday October 9th

My mood today has been ruined by some disturbing news from my eldest daughter! I was starting to put the events of the past three years firmly behind me and look forward to the future with my SHARED RESIDENCE ORDER granted by the court last Tuesday. However, today during our lunch my daughter started talking about a few things that happened to her whilst she was kept from seeing me. 

My daughter tells me that the twat from crapcass met with her and her maternal grandmother at least once and that her grandmother told her afterwards that she saw a recording device under the table which had been activated. My daughter tells me that nobody told either her or her grandmother that such a device existed or that she was being recorded. I am fucking angry and if this is true I will demand further action be taken against that evil lying child stealing twat once and for all. YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM AND WORSE THAN I EVER THOUGHT OF YOU! ROT IN HELL! 

Email will be in my solicitor's possession as soon as he gets into the office tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment