Friday 16 September 2011

Thursday September 15th

After school with my girls watching the action of the America's Cup. Yes that is right LC2, the girls and I spend loads of time together. Time you would not want us to share because of your corruption and false reports! Well go fuck yourself because this is what happens when parents and children do what is right! You want to go on about events LAST YEAR when LAST YEAR you told me to "Forget what has happened in the past!" Take your own medicine and lectures and shove them up your arse. Practice what you preach and do what is right and just and what you should have been doing from the beginning. Oh and just for the record I found a photo just for you.........
Plenty of small pond life to be found in here! Now go crawl under a little rock in this here pool so you don't do any more harm to any other parents or children! That way everyone will be in a safer place! 



1 comment:

  1. Mate i love your blog. you tell it how it is and your not afraid to tell them to get f'd!! Keep it up cos i no what your going thru. I have two daughters of my own that im fighting for.
    Thanks
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete