Wednesday 25 January 2012

Invisible Partner!

The other day I posted here about the retards at Child Tax Credit who mistakenly tell me when I separated from the children's mother, even though I have now sent them ample paperwork to prove the actual date we separated was in fact a good 6 months after they claim! Good enough you would think! Not at all.

The fuckwits have informed the Housing people at the council that I have a partner and as such my claim for housing benefit has been suspended! Would you fucking believe it? I wouldn't have until today! Mrs K Bamber sort your staff out! I have NO PARTNER LIVING WITH ME, I CLAIM FOR ONE 4 YEAR OLD CHILD, I SEPARATED FROM THE CHILDREN'S MOTHER IN FEBRUARY 2009, NOW WE HAVE SHARED RESIDENCE I CLAIM  FOR ONE CHILD SHE CLAIMS FOR THE OTHER, WE DO NOT LIVE TOGETHER, FFS HOW HARD CAN IT BE? 

TWAT OF THE WEEK IS IN SERIOUS DANGER OF BEING A DAILY AWARD! MAKES ME FUCKING SICK TO THINK SOMEONE ELSE IS EARNING OTHER THAN CRAPCASS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment